CM Home Forums CrossMember Features you want developed Are these currently available?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    demo-pegasus

I currently mail-merge in Word from my Access db. I use this to print our annual membership cards which have date of joining on them. It records when the automatic reminders were sent and the (one) repeat reminder I send in the db. Also I send an html email with club logo etc acknowledgement via Word mail-merge on receipt of new or renewed membership and I record on the db that it has been sent also when the (postal) membership pack goes out. I find having these reassuring which is, I suppose a reflection that I haven’t got total confidence in my unprofessional programming!

I am a little uncertain how much functionality is on the live system that is not reflected in Pegasus (or rather that I can’t find) so my questions are:

Is there a saved date-of-joining field (as I can’t see it in the backup)?
    Your specification says that renewals are automatically sent. Is the date saved? How many reminders does the system send out?

demo-pegasus

Hello and thank you for taking the time to evaluate CROSSMEMBER.

To answer your questions:
    Joining Date – Yes, the joining date is saved to the database. On the download that would be used to create your membership cards it is not currently included – but it would be very simple to add it in.

Renewal Reminders – This is part of the configuration of CROSSMEMBER for your club, so you can choose when they start and how often they are sent. The parameters are:
    How many months before expiry should reminders be sent.
    How many days between reminders.
    With these two parameters you can (say) configure CROSSMEMBER to send out automated emails from 2 months before expiry, every 10 days until they either lapse or renew their membership. Yes the date that the last reminder was sent is saved.

I hope that answers your question, do let me know if you have anymore.

Cheers,
    Brian.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.