CM Home Forums CrossMember Features you want developed Classified section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robert.w

A pro looking classified section to sell cars & parts also a wants section please , also a easy membership renew feature and members database all tied in please

Kind regards
    Robert.w

wwwebbers
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

The purpose of CROSSMEMBER is to make your membership joining, renewing and management easy for all Clubs to use, so that’s all there.

I’m a little puzzled by the classifieds though – That would be best served on your own website maybe? I could possibly do this for you as well.

Brian.

Robert.w

Hi ya ,

It’s so each member in the database Can then and anytime sell a car or parts and post a wants post also .

I thought then it would make a club website classified section easy to use and tied in within database used with your program saving the need to cross databases if we all switch to your system it makes sense rather than re inventing the wheel again hehe

Many thanks and I feel it’s a feature that would help push sales for you as a company I know that would be enough for me to switch straight over to you and link like you say on own website with existing pages .

Keep us posted and I’m excited with your business model .

Kind regards
    Robert.w

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.