CM Home Forums CrossMember General Discussion Is this Forum being viewed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m hoping to post a topic here but thought I’d first check if anyone one is currently viewing the Forum, responses please.

Thanks
    Steve Gaskin, Joint RO, Bristol

wwwebbers
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, it got used quite a lot in the earlier days, but these days not so much. But yes, it is still monitored and does get viewed by various clubs from time to time.
    You are free to post here or feedback via your MemSec (Sara).

Brian.

Hi Brian thanks for your prompt response. Our club is new to this Forum so wasn’t sure how many of us might be using it. How many other clubs share the forum and how would I find out which they are?

Many thanks

Steve

wwwebbers
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,
    This forum is available to anyone using or looking to use Crossmember as their Club Membership & Management system and ask anything they like so it’s there for all. Although usually these days people tend to pick up the phone and ask 🙂

I was pleased to see the Independent Porche Enthusiasts Club coming on board, I know it’s been planned for some time so it was good to see you finally migrated.

As far as Clubs on Crossmember, it’s no secret, just go to the Crossmember home page (https://crossmember.co.uk) and you’ll find a scrolling list of club logos. We’re mostly cars, but we also have a smattering of steam railways and tractors added to the mix.

All the best,
    Brian.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.